Colorado State University (CSU) is located in Fort Collins and raised funds to build a 40,000 seat on-campus facility to replace the current stadium. The stadium will be the new home of the Colorado State Rams football team as well as a multi-purpose facility.
The new on-campus stadium at Colorado State University will serve as a cornerstone for CSU Athletics and a focal point, uniting the campus and community.
It will provide space for other athletic offices, training space, and other campus events. Construction began in the fall of 2015 and is scheduled to be completed on-time in the summer of 2017.
NETA Third Party Electrical Testing contract that included Visual, Mechanical & Electrical Testing of :
- (6) Low Voltage Switchboards
- (6) Ground Fault Systems
- (102) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case CB’s (225 Amps)
- (20) Low Voltage Distribution Boards
- (92) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case CB’s (225 Amps)
- (213) Low Voltage Panel Boards
- (116) Low Voltage Panel Main CB’s (225 Amps)
- (89) Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers
- (1) Grounding Systems Test
- (1) System-Wide IR
- Scan/Thermographic Survey Survey to inspect physical and mechanical condition & verify temperatures of problem areas relative to ambient temperatures
- Capture baseline thermographic images of all devices scanned, and document problem areas with a still photograph
- Data Collection and Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.