Did you know that the Denver International Airport is the 15th-busiest in the world? Did you know that DIA is the 5th-busiest in the United States, with more than 53 million passengers traveling through the airport each year?
The Denver International Airport is the primary economic engine for the state of Colorado, generating more than $26 billion for the region annually.
DIA’s South Terminal Redevelopment Program (STRP) launched in October 2011 to increase the overall passenger and aircraft handling capacity at the airport.
The project included the construction of a new Westin Hotel and conference center, a Public Transit Center, and a Public Plaza at the terminal.
NETA Third Party Electrical Testing contract that included Visual, Mechanical & Electrical Testing of:
- (10) Low Voltage Switchboards
- (15) Ground Fault Systems
- (73) Low Voltage Draw-Out Power CB’s (225 Amps)
- (8) Surge Protection Devices, (18) Digital Meters, (18) Sets of CT’s
- (44) Low Voltage Distribution Boards
- (78) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case CB’s (225 Amps)
- (85) Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers
- (246) Low Voltage Panel Boards
- (12) Automatic Transfer Switches
- (4) Inverter Battery Strings
- (2) Sections of Low Voltage Bussway
- (6) Grounding Systems
- (1) Engine Generator Set and
- (1) System-Wide IR Scan/Thermographic Survey Survey to inspect physical and mechanical condition & verify temperatures of problem areas relative to ambient temperatures. Capture baseline thermographic images of all devices scanned, and document problem areas with a still photograph
- Data Collection and Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.