St. Joseph Hospital was founded in 1873 by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth. Being the first private hospital in Colorado St. Joseph Hospital is now recognized as one of the top hospitals in the nation.
The recent Exempla St. Joseph Hospital replacement project in Denver made room for another 810,000 square feet for diagnostic, treatment and patient services while adding another 350 patient beds.
In addition, the project included a remote central utility plant and parking garage, and renovation of Russell Pavilion, which is part of the existing hospital.
NETA Third Party Electrical Testing contract that included Visual, Mechanical & Electrical Testing of :
- (38) Low and Medium Voltage Switchboards
- (5) Low Voltage Dry-Type Transformers
- (2) Medium Voltage Dry-Type Transformers
- (9) Ground Fault Systems
- (108) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case CB’s (400 Amps)
- (20) Medium Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- (2) Sets of CT’s
- (2) Power Meters
- (10) Surge Protection Devices
- (12) Sets of Medium Voltage Cables
- (3) Low Voltage Engine Generator Sets
- (22) Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switches
- (349) Low Voltage Panel Boards
- (131) Low Voltage Dry-Type Transformers
- (99) Low Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- (18) Low Voltage Section of Bussway
- Data Collection and Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.