The Greenhouse Data Center in Cheyenne, Wyoming credits its unique geographical location as being one of the safest places in North America.
The 5MW facility was designed with the ability to expand to 8MW, and provides access to high speed fiber and telecommunications infrastructure that is safe and reliable for primary workloads or disaster recovery. In addition to its 800 cabinets, it also has tenant office space, conference rooms, loading dock bays, and a café and break area.
NETA Testing of :
- (3) Sets of Medium Voltage Cables
- (1) Medium Voltage Transformer
- (1) Low Voltage Switchboard /
- (1) Low Voltage Ground Fault System
- (5) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (1) SPD
- (8) Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers
- (33) Low Voltage Panel Boards w/
- (25) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (2) Generator Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (50) Sets of Low Voltage Cables
- (1) Grounding System
- (1) IR Scan
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.