The Source Hotel will feature 100 guest rooms, a 2,000 square foot New Belgium micro brewery on the ground floor and a top floor beer garden, pool, and restaurant. It will link up with the existing building on Brighton Boulevard in Denver.
GTI Work Scope:
NETA Testing of:
- (1) Low Voltage Switchboard w/
- (1) Low Voltage Ground Fault System
- (12) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (1) SPD
- (2) Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switches
- (12) Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers
- (35) Low Voltage Panel Boards w/
- (7) Low Voltage Main Circuit Breakers
- (1) Grounding System
- (1) IR Scan
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.