You may know Xilinx because they invented the FPGA. Or maybe you know them because the turned the semiconductor world upside down and created the fabless model.
With over 3500 patents and more than 60 industry firsts, they continue to pioneer new programmable technology putting their customers first. Today Xilinx’s portfolio combines All Programmable devices in the categories of FPGAs, SoCs, and 3DICs, as well as All Programming models, including software-defined development environments.
Their products are enabling smart, connected, and differentiated applications driven by 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT, and Cloud Computing.
GTI Work Scope:
NETA Preventative Maintenance of:
- (1) Low Voltage Switchboard w/
- (2) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (3) Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switches
- (7) Low Voltage Distribution Boards w/
- (5) Low Voltage Ground Fault Systems
- (21) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (1) IR Scan
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting