Denver Union Station’s history recently received an amazing make over. With a little bit of pioneer spirit the Denver Union Station now enjoyes a truly modern sensibility.
Completed in 2014, the heart of Denver’s transit system showcases more transportation services and connections, as well as new restaurants, retail spaces, renovated Great Hall, as well as a hotel.
NETA Third Party Electrical Testing contract that included Visual, Mechanical & Electrical Testing of :
- (4) Low Voltage Switchboards
- (3) Ground Fault Systems
- (67) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (5) Low Voltage Dry-Type Transformers
- (1) Groundng System
- (2) Low Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- (29) Low Voltage Panel Boards
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.