The Department of Verteran Affairs operates the nation’s largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.
Located in Aurora, Colorado, the Department of Veterans Affairs Denver branch began an ambitious project to increase services for Veterans and military personnel. The beautiful 1.2 million square foot facility includes three clinic buildings and two inpatient buildings.
With surgery rooms and patient beds, a new Diagnostic and Treatment building as well as a Research building will comprise most of the VA campus, and offers state-of-the-art technology.
NETA Third Party Electrical Testing contract that included Visual, Mechanical & Electrical Testing of :
- (27) Low and Medium Voltage Switchboards
- (78) Medium Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breakers
- (79) Protective Relays
- (25) Medium Voltage Dry-Type Transformers
- (27) Digital Meters
- (139) Sets of CT’s
- (171) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers (350Amps)
- (44) Low Voltage Panel Boards
- (2) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers (350Amps)
- (1) Resistive Load Bank
- (1) Generator Paralleling Control Scheme
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.