Granite Tower is located at 1099 18th Street in Denver. It is a landmark building of 31 stories and a total of 561,691 square feet. We performed a Friday night preventative maintenance for the building in conjunction with the Transwestern Property Management team in order to keep the building running smoothly.
GTI Work Scope:
NETA Testing of :
- (4) Low Voltage Switchboards
- (8) Low Voltage Bolted Pressure Switches
- (4) Low Voltage Ground Fault System
- (12) Low Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- (1) Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switch
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.