Millennium Plaza is located at 6200 South Quebec Street in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It was built in 1982 and is 330,514 square feet.
Older buildings need annual preventative maintenance, and we work with CBRE to inspect, clean and repair any issues with their electrical system before it creates costly problems and potential shut downs.
NETA Testing of :
- (1) Unit Substation
- (12) Low Voltage Power/Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (4) Manual Transfer Switches
- (2) Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switch
- (2) Low Voltage Switchboards w/
- (14) Low Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.