The Buchanan Center for the Performing Arts, located on the University of Wyoming Laramie campus, was a $35 million renovation and expansion of their existing Fine Arts building. The building hosts Cultural Programs, the Symphony Orchestra, Theatre & Dance, and Fine Arts Faculty events.
GTI Work Scope:
NETA Testing of :
- (1) Low Voltage Switchboard
- (1) Meter
- (14) Low Voltage Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- (19) Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers
- (9) Low Voltage Fused Disconnect Switches
- (35) Low Voltage Panel Boards
- (1) Grounding System
- Complete Data Analysis, Results & Reporting
All work performed in accordance with NETA Maintenance Testing Specifications.